Summer comes with lots of excitement, adventure, vacation, and off course with some new colour trends! Excited to know about the colour trends of summer 2020? So, without wasting time let’s start discovering it together; after all summer is here!
Before picking any random colour, we must keep some basic things in our minds like- it must be friendly and relatable, a palette of colours that conveys a sense of ease. Also, we can go with the colour palette that reflects self-expression, in this era of personalization. We can add some twists and turns highlighting elements of humour, modernity and entertainment.
Here are some colorful favorites coupled with seasonal core shades that come together to create magic!
- Flame Scarlet: Brilliant bright red, Flame Scarlet exudes confidence and determination.
- Saffron: Pungent Saffron in a colour of spice, adds flavorful brilliance to the palette.
- Classic Blue: Classic Blue is like a reassuring presence instilling calm, confidence and connection with a universe that is full of possibilities.
- Aqua Green: Aqua is refreshing and uplifting. Enhancing creativity and inspiration, calms and balances mind and the emotions.
- Chive: A savoury herbal green, Chive imparts a healthy and restorative harmony.
- Faded Denim: My all-time favourite Faded Denim, a relatable and dependable, conveys comfort and ease.
- Purple Orchid: This colour symbolizes admiration, respect, dignity, and royalty.
- Plum: Plum is a cool and warm colour that shows mystery and nobility in particular.
Apart from these colours there are some forever for summer colours that we can consider in our closets, like- Orange Peel, Mosaic Blue, Sunlight, Coral Pink, Navy Blazer, Soft White/Rosy Beige, Cocoa, and some shades of light pink.
Summer colours are soft, sensitive and refined. Each colour has something to express, so we can select accordingly. Cherish this summer with your unique style with these cool and refreshing colours, and feel light, and balanced at the same time. Let’s make eye contact with the sun, with a sense of humour, and fashion!