Life is like a fruit. Full of colour and Surprises. Summer is the time when people come from outside and are always looking for something refreshing to drink. Make a delicious mango and dragon fruit refresher at home. If you’ve never tried it, try picking one up the next time you see it at a grocery store, or ordering a smoothie with the vibrant fruit the next time you notice it on a menu.
This recipe is easy and quick. All ingredients are available easily in the market. Let’s check what we need for this Mango Dragon fruit refreshing recipe.
Dragon fruit – If you can’t find this fruit fresh, you can buy it frozen at health food stores. You can also use freeze dragon fruit.
Mango – Same with the mango, but in summer fresh Mango is available easily. Just peel the mango and chop up the flesh to add it in this drink.
Green tea – I use 2 green tea bags, and the amount of water I would typically use for 1 cup of tea.
Recipe instructions :-
- Brew some green tea. I use 2 tea bags, but the amount of water for 1 cup of tea is a cup of hot water. Allow the tea to steep 5 minutes to fully extract the green tea, without over steeping and making the tea bitter. Allow the cool before using.
- Peel and chop the dragon fruit and mango. Use half of a cup of each fruit and make 2-3 drinks.
- Add all the ingredients in the blender.
- Add 1-2 Tbsp lime juice.
- Wait for a smooth mixture.
- Add some ice cubes, and then fill the glasses about 2/3 of the way full with the dragon fruit puree. Top the glasses off with soda water.
Note :- If you like you can add sugar syrup for little sweet taste. I like tangy taste so I don’t use sugar syrup.
Not only is this Dragon fruit beautiful, but is also a storehouse of many health benefits. It comes packed with antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients, which can be beneficial for our overall health and skin-related problems, including signs of ageing, acne and sunburn etc.